Thursday 18 September 2014

C'est la vie





Not many people want me at their parties
Tryna find my place, some place, oh I, oh I, oh I
And I drink a little more than recommended
This world ain’t exactly what my heart expected
Tryna find my way someway, oh I, oh I, oh I

[Chorus:]
See, whoa, c’est la vie
Maybe something’s wrong with me
But, whoa, at least I am free, oh, oh, I am free
Yeah, whoa, c’est la vie
Maybe something’s wrong with me



But the difference is that I am not free.
Patience is what keeps me. Hope mostly.Or belief, "Regression to the mean: No matter how bad things may seem, or how good, they always come back to the mean. Things will not always be bad, more like things will always even out."

Then its what it is, Life
chillax,Thats life... : C'EST LA VIE

No comments:

Post a Comment